Friday, March 22, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #2


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The point of #FF is to network with fellow bloggers and get new followers. Each week there is a question to answer to get to know each other. The rules are that you must follow the hosts and each week's featured blogger from each host's site. Write your own #FF post and enter the link into the linky form and then hop around to other blog sites, follow and leave a comment. Easy peasy!

This week's question is:

Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?

I would have to say that my guilty pleasure is the House of Night Series by P.C. & Kristin Cast. I know a lot of people do not like this series, but I can't help it. I know, I know... the writing is not quite there and the pop culture references are ridiculous and the time frame doesn't quite match what is happening, but I don't care! I think of it like a cheesy soap opera for teenagers - even though I am 31 years old. I even got my mom to read this series, lol! I have read and reread all the books at least 5 times plus the novellas. 

How about you? What is your guilty pleasure in reading?




2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the House of Night series yet. I definitely want to give them a try!

    Old GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own 4 books from the House of Night series, including the first one, but I haven't started it yet... I'll start it out when I get through my library books!

    New GFC follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...